There is a proverb “Health is wealth”. It’s really true and proven. Now the common question is “healthy means more weight?”. No, it’s not. Actually healthy means a good physical and mental condition. So, it’s necessary to control physical weight for a good physical condition as well as mental condition. But we don’t know how it’s possible. We are always looking for it. For that reason here we have mentioned how to lose weight or control weight in some easy ways.
The main reason of gain weight is the incompatibility of energy and its uses. Almost all the food that we take contains energy as a calorie. The caloric needs of the body depend on the age, sex, weight, and daily activities of the people. If anyone consumes more calories per day or often through food than one’s daily needs, the excess will continue to accumulate as body fat. There are several methods for diagnosing obesity. BMI is the most used of these.
What are the benefits of losing weight?
Overweight is very risky for the health. it can affect a person’s joints of the body, sleep, breathing, energy levels, and mood. It’s also the preliminary cause of Diabetes and heart disease.
The risk of many diseases can be minimized by losing physical weight. Many health benefits can be obtained by losing only 5 to 10 percent of the weight. The benefits are as follows:
-It reduces the risk of suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure.
-It helps to reduce harmful cholesterol in the blood.
-It minimizes the chances of suffering from arthritis.
-It improves breathing.
-This increases the chances of better sleep at night.
-It also reduces the risk of various types of cancers.
How to lose weight?
If you realize that you are overweight, you should consult with a doctor or nutritionist to get rid of this condition. He or she will give you advice and tell you what to do considering your apparent and permanent physical risks.
The first step of losing weight is to make some lifestyle changes. Bring discipline to the overall life, make positive changes in food intake, and regular physical activity. You should not try to do losing your weight more quickly. Follow a proper diet system. Keep more food in your daily diet that contains low-calorie. Such foods are vegetables, raw sour fruits, cereal grains, etc. You can still eat the same amount of food that you used to eat throughout the day if high-calorie foods are reduced in the diet.
Easy ways to reduce food calorie
- Avoid all kinds of fast food, soft drinks, fried and oily foods as much as possible.
- Don’t eat sweets or desserts at the end of the meal.
- Try to avoid sugar or sweet foods as much as possible.
- Eat more fish, vegetables, and fruits.
- Meat should be eaten less.
- Eggs should be eaten after boiling instead of frying in oil.
- There is no barrier to take tea or coffee without milk and sugar.
- Artificial sugar should be avoided.
- Use more water in cooking. Oil and spices should be given as little as possible.
- Don’t use yogurt, coconut, and ghee in the food.
- Drink 7-8 glasses of water a day.
- Don’t eat excess food. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water every time before eating, for this you will feel less interested to eat more food.
- You have to drink milk after the removal of fat.
- Eat fresh fruit, not custard or juice.
- Try to do physical exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. If continuous 30 minutes is not possible then it can be done 2-3 times.
- Walking is the best exercise.
- 17. It’s also better If you can do swimming for 20 to 30 minutes, cycling, playing badminton or tennis or other sports.
So, If we want to lose or control our weight then we have to follow a proper discipline in our life. We should always keep in mind that better health can give me a better life.